Visualize your Infrastructure#
Unryo provides an interactive portal to visualize, search, and analyze your infrastructure and services.
From a single place, users can:
- Go in Overview to see the overall state of the infrastructure, in real-time.
- Go in Dashboards to browse dashboards and see data in real-time and over history.
- Go in Topology Map to visualize the infrastructure across multiple topology layers.
- Go in Log Browser to view and search across all logs and events.
- Go in Application Tracing to understand the health of instrumented applications.
- Go in Alerts Console to view and manage all the active alerts in your organization.
- Go in Schedule Dashboards to generate them in PDF format, and email them to multiple recipients.
The Overview Panel#
The Overview panel is where you see the overall state of your infrastructure.
From there, you can:
- Search quickly for a specific device or technology, using keywords.
- See alerts for the selected resources, ordered by severity.
- Display resources using a sunburst view (
hierarchical) or a topology view (
The Dashboards Panel#
The Dashboard panel is where you browse dashboards, drill-down and see data in real-time and over history.
From there, you can:
- Browse dashboards and analyze deeper by selecting time ranges and drill-down to more specific information.
- Share dashboards and insights with your colleagues or customers, by sending a link or email it in PDF format.
- Search dashboards and infrastructure resources by name or metadata tag.
- Export data to CSV
- Customize dashboards or create your own.
The Topology Map#
The Unryo Topology Map lets you visualize your infrastructure across multiple topology layers. Additionally, with the Topology Data API and the list of Supported Data Sources, you can retrieve your own topology data into a consolidated view.
Read the Topology Map chapter about configuration and usage.
The Log Browser#
The Log Browser is where you can interactively explore and analyze logs from one place.
From there, you can visualize, explore and search logs in real-time and over a specific time period.
Read the Log Management chapter about configuration and usage.
The Application Tracing#
Unryo does Application Performance Monitoring (APM) using a tracing/span frontend viewer and agents that forward traces.
Read the Application Tracing chapter about configuration and usage.
The Alerts Console#
The Alerts Console shows all active and past alerts in your organization.
Using the Alerts Console, users can:
Force Clearor set
Detailsan alert and see all event occurences and properties.
Action Toolssuch as ping, incident system integration or any executable.
- Obtain recommendations from
- Click on a
resourceto access the dashboard or topology map.
- Customize their alert console, by adding panels and columns.
You can use the Schedule Reports to schedule the generation of dashboards in PDF format, and send them periodically to email recipients.
Read the Schedule Reports chapter about configuration and usage.